- The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) names the process by which interested persons gradually become members of the Roman Catholic Church.
- RCIA is primarily a journey of faith from the awareness of stirring the faith and curiosity within one’s heart to a life of faith, love, and justice lived in communion with Catholics throughout the world.
- To initiate others into living the Christian life in the Catholic tradition.
- Sister Carolyn Severino, 203 387 7119, [email protected]
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years of age.
- Participants in the RCIA process meet on Sunday mornings after 9:30 am Mass from September through April.
Who may participate in the RCIA program?
- Unbaptized adults.
- Those baptized in a non-Catholic Christian Church who seek full communion with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Those baptized as Catholic, who have not received First Communion or Confirmation.
- If you would like to participate in the RCIA program or would like to gather additional information, please contact Father Ford.